Monday, October 29, 2018

New Website for Moonlight Mesa Associates - sort of - except it's not

What a  most unjoyous experience building a new website on a new platform is. Unjoyous is not a real word - except I just made it one.  Basically, I've pulled most of my hair out by the roots in this ordeal.

I won't bore you with all the horror of it, but I got it done...well 95% finished. I'll get the rest tomorrow. Check out www.westernswhalesandoceans.com. You'll see my mug on every page until my cover man, Vin Libassi, can modify our usual logo. The new webhost provider (WordPress.com) won't allow me to have a different header photo on each page...unless I fork over another $200. No thank  you.

So...that leaves me with the most important news called: Deal of the Day. Except it's for a month.

Ready?

You can order all 7 books in the Jake Silver Adventure Series for $77. That's $11 a book - which is almost 25% off the original cover price. This deal is good for November 1 to 30. See, it's designed for holiday shoppers! And, get this! FREE SHIPPING (but only to addresses in the continental United States.)

Yes, I know it's not even Thanksgiving. So sorry.

Lots of other news to share, but it'll have to wait until next time.

Oh, one last thing: I got my email address back!






No comments:

Post a Comment